In the past year, many of us have dreamed of going back to live performances again. Now, that dream has officially become a reality! Still, after everything, you may not know where to start. The next time you want to go to a show, buy tickets for any one of the upcoming events at The Plant Dothan.
About The Plant
The Plant Dothan received its name as a nod to its history. Before it became an entertainment venue, it used to serve as a Coca-Cola bottling plant. Eventually, it closed in the ‘90s. For a while, that seemed like it may be the spot’s final act.
However, it earned a chance at a new life in 2017! That year, Alan Clark and his family relaunched the building as The Plant. Ever since, they’ve hosted folks near and far.
What to Do at The Plant
Bring your family! Bring your friends! At The Plant, you can take in a live concert in an open air venue. Did we mention that they also have multiple—yes, multiple—bars to choose from too? And yes, they also sell snacks!
A peek at the calendar
Judging from these events at The Plant Dothan, we all have a lot of fun ahead of us. Right now, upcoming shows include:
- The Summerland Tour (July 24), featuring Wheatus, Hoobastank, Everclear, and Living Colour;
- VIP Supper with Kelsey Barnard Clark & the KJAMS (August 14), which kicks off Top Chef winner Kelsey Barnard Clark’s cookbook launch with a family-style meal and a KJAMS concert.
- Muscadine Bloodline (September 18), rescheduled from March, also featuring Jason Nix;
- Sevendust with Tremonti (September 20), a must-see show for metal fans;
- Candlebox (October 10), with the pop-rock band continuing their 2021 Wolves Tours;
- And more.
Need some peace of mind? You can buy your tickets online, direct from The Plant’s event page. Prices will vary per event.
When the show arrives, you can find The Plant at 308 N. St. Andrews St.—only about a 10-minute drive from Carriage House Apartments! If you have questions, you can also call the venue at (334) 673-4318.
You’ll find plenty of exciting things to do at Carriage House. But if you ever want to venture outside, you can’t go wrong with the events at The Plant Dothan. Together, they spell out the recipe for one happy year!
Speaking of Carriage House—check out our floor plans, features, and photos here. Plus, read up on local spotlights and venues on our blog.